Cancellation of an Appointment: In order to be respectful of the needs of other clients, please be courteous and call Wild Flower Healing Arts promptly if you are unable to show up for an appointment. This time will be reallocated to someone who desires an appointment. If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you call at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your early cancellation will give another person the possibility to have access to timely care.
To Cancel Appointments: please call or text 319.621.3523. If you do not reach us, please leave a detailed message on our voicemail or text.
If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please leave your phone number.
We will return your call and give you the next available appointment time.
Late Cancellations: A late cancellation is considered when a client fails to cancel their scheduled appointment with a 24-hour advance notice.
We understand that things happen and appointments can sometimes not be canceled in advance.
With that in mind, we will forgive a single missed appointment for existing patients.
- First late cancellation: courtesy reschedule
- Second late cancellation:You will be charged the full amount of the appointment
- Third missed appointment: You will be charged the full amount of the appointment and you may be discharged from our practice.
In the event that you are running late for an appointment: Please call our office immediately so that we can determine if there is still time that day to see you or if we need to reschedule the appointment for another day.
No Show Policy: A “no-show” is someone who misses an appointment without cancelling it in an adequate manner.
A failure to be present at the time of a scheduled appointment will be recorded as a “no-show.”
- First missed appointment: You will be charged the full amount of the appointment
- Second missed appointment: You will be charged the full amount of the appointment
- Third missed appointment: You will be charged the full amount of the appointment and you will be discharged from our practice